Q. I have stomach pain below the breast on the left side. Please help.

Dr. Albana Greca

I have stomach pain below the breast on the left side with difficulty in depositing waste. I also get a fever during the early morning. Please help.

#

You are suffering from constipation. Because of it, you have stomach pain below the breast on the left side with difficulty in depositing waste. When there is constipation, the waste does not get clear entirely from the bowel. This results in bowel enlargement which puts pressure on the diaphragm on the left side causing pain. Once you treat constipation, you will have no pain.

Getting fever in the early morning occur due to a recent viral infection, or it can happen due to change in climate. Sometimes, hormonal changes also cause a feeling of fevering. If it persists, you have to check your thyroid hormones.

|