Q. Getting stomach pain and cramps during masturbation. Is that normal?

Dr. Raveendran Sr

I am a 26-year-old boy. I am suffering from stomach pain, cramps, and gastric problem. Before six years when I eat some food I got still more inflammation, pain, and cramps. The first year when I reported in the hospital I came to know that I have gastric ulcer, so I took the medication, and I got cured in about five months.

But I am severely suffering from the same kind of cramps and pains for almost six years. Now when I went to the hospital, they said everything is normal. But the thing is I did not know that masturbation or any sexual feelings may cause it and I have never discussed about my sex life to doctors.

Usually, I masturbate five to six times in a week continuously (not every week of the month). During this time I noticed whenever I do masturbation I get pains and cramps immediately after ejaculation. There are few days when I masturbate I get some relief to those pains and cramps. This is because I think I am not holding my breath while I masturbate. The problem now is my pain and cramps is still for six years. Please help me to come out of this painful life.

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Andrology Diabetology Sexology
#

I can understand your concern for your symptoms. The cramps, and pain during and after masturbation can be due to,

1. Renal calculi, do you have any abdominal pain?

2. Urinary tract infection may be a reason. Do you have burning or increased urination?

3. Epididymitis causing scrotal pain.

4. Diabetic neuropathy can cause such pain. Please get it confirmed by blood sugar test.

5. Improper methods of masturbation can also cause pain.

I hope I have answered your query. If you have further doubts, I would be happy to help you.

|