Q. Kindly advise medicine to cure pain in the leg.

Dr. Aida Abaz Quka
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 09, 2019 and last reviewed on: Sep 10, 2019

l have been taking Neurocare plus OD for the past one month but the pain on my left leg is just too much. Which neuropain killer can I take to ease the pain?

#

I understand your concern and would recommend taking Gabapentin or Pregabalin to help improve your situation. I would just advise starting in low dose and increase gradually the dose as tolerated, in order to avoid sedation, which is a common adverse effect of these drugs.

It is also necessary taking Vitamin B12 injection in order to help correct vitamin B12 deficiency, which is the main cause of your complaints.

|