Q. Why do I have fat balls all over my body?

Dr. Meha Malhotra
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 03, 2013 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

I am 27 years old and my weight is normal. I have fat balls on my body everywhere and some are painful. How can I get rid of those? Please help.

#

From your description, most probably you have lipoma which is the accumulation of fat. If they are painful, get them surgically removed.

Please tell me the following things to help you better:

• How many lipomas do you have? What are their size and duration?
  • In which sites are they present?
  • Are all of them painful?
  • Does anyone in your family have a similar problem?

Revert with the answers to a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|