Q. What is the reason for change in liver function tests? Taking Concor 5 mg for High BP.

Answered by Dr. Abhishek Dixit and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Liver Function Test or High Blood Pressure? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 45 year old male. I have recently checked my blood test and my liver function test shows 1.6 total bilirubin, 0.6 direct bilirubin and 0.9 indirect bilirubin. What might be the problem? I have high blood pressure and fatty liver. My current medication includes Covance 25 mg, Concor 5 mg and Storvas 5 mg. I am worried. Please advise.