Q. I do not have any friends and feeling alone. Please help.

Dr. Aditya Gupta

I feel that I cannot make friends. My friends keep themselves away from me. They get bored of me and avoiding me. I feel lonely and depressed. What to do?

Dr. Aditya Gupta

Psychiatry Sexology
#

• What others do is not in our control. We can only work on ourselves.
  • In fact, a real friend is one who accepts you as you are; otherwise, it does not matter if they are not your friends.
  • You just try to be assertive and practice relaxation techniques like yoga and pranayama, which will help to vent away from the stress.
  • Pursue your hobbies and focus on your life goals. If still, you feel lonely, then talk to a family member as they are always our best friend.

For further information consult a psychiatrist online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist

|