Q. Why am I often getting mouth sores?

Published on Apr 11, 2017

I am getting sores in my mouth when I eat anything. Also, I get the feeling in my mouth as if I am eating something sour and it is annoying. I get it around the same time every year for a couple of occasions. It usually starts around my exams. I am a 15 year old female. My height is 158 cm, and weight is 58 kg. I am not on any regular medication.

Cardiology General Medicine Internal Medicine
#

• Sores occur due to deficiency of vitamin B and also due to excessive stress.
  • You should try to avoid stress using relaxation techniques like deep breathing, meditation, etc. I suggest vitamin B complex supplement like capsule Zevit once a day for a week. It should resolve your issue.
  • If you have any constipation, then it needs to be fixed with high fiber diet, plenty of water and exercises.
  • I guess you do not have any bloating, burping, nausea, vomiting and upper abdominal pain. These are the symptoms of gastritis and acidity. If yes, then I suggest you antacid like tablet Ranitidine 150 mg whenever needed. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take medicine with consent.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

Does constipation cause burning sensation in anus?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a burning sensation in anus after bowel movements for past one week. There is no blood discharge and poop was soft. I avoid eating spicy foods. The burning sensation lasts for hours.  Read Full >>

Dr. Akant Kaushal

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The most common cause of burning sensation in anus following stools will be the consumption of spicy food. Another cause can be constipation, which can cause fissures around the anus. If this is the condition, apply Diltiazem gel 2 % three to four times a day for se...  Read Full

Stress causes stiffness in my neck and back. What can be done about it?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a stiffness of neck and pain which continues to the back further. This often happens when a stressful situation arises, which also raises my BP. Worries related to health and other life concerns keep bothering me. Please suggest.  Read Full >>

Dr. Akanksha Sharma

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your symptoms, it seems like fibromyalgia with anxiety. Whenever we are anxious, our autonomic nervous system plays a role, and hence increases the blood flow to various organs by pumping more blood at higher rates, and thus heartbeats can be felt by us. Also,...  Read Full

Can antral gastritis cause hunger?

Query: Hello doctor, I was diagnosed with antral gastritis, lots of acid in stomach and reflux. Problems started after I took some medicines. Since then I am always hungry. I eat more than before the problem started, but still I feel hungry. I am also suffering from excessive hair loss. Why am I always hu...  Read Full >>

Dr. Rajesh Kumar Padhan

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. For antral gastritis take tablet Pantoprazole 40 mg once daily before food for a month. It will control acidity and reflux. Excessive hunger is good for you as your weight is normal and it is also good for stomach. Just rule out diabetes by doing fasting blo...  Read Full