Q. Why am I often getting mouth sores?

Answered by Dr. Sagar Ramesh Makode and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Canker Sore or Constipation? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am getting sores in my mouth when I eat anything. Also, I get the feeling in my mouth as if I am eating something sour and it is annoying. I get it around the same time every year for a couple of occasions. It usually starts around my exams. I am a 15 year old female. My height is 158 cm, and weight is 58 kg. I am not on any regular medication.