Q. I am 25 and my partner is 72. Can I get pregnant?

Dr. Tara Devi
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 20, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am 25 years old female and my AMH level is 1.12 and my partner is 72 years old. Can I get pregnant?

#

You are young and your AMH (anti-Mullerian hormone) is borderline, not very low. So, you can become pregnant. Check if your thyroid and prolactin are normal. Check for tubal patency. If everything is normal, you can try IUI (intrauterine insemination).

If your husband's semen analysis is normal, you can have IUI with it. If his semen analysis is abnormal, go for ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection) or IVF (in-vitro fertilization) with donor sperm.

Let me know the above reports so that I can treat you.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|