Q. How can I stop IVF failure?

I have had three IVF failures. Latest failure -four embryos transferred, two -day 3, two -day 5 (blastocyst with array), negative beta hCG. I want to know the reason for the failure.

#

I am sorry that you had an IVF failure. The causes can be many, right from immature poor quality egg fertilization, inadequate endometrialization, inadequate post embryo transfer medical support, previous endometriosis or any subsistent pelvic or vaginal infection or a UTI, improper technique, implantation failure, poor initial ovarian response as in your case with poor AMH levels, life-style factors like smoking and drinking are also contributory to reducing chances of an IVF success. It is always best to treat and cover each factor before opting for this expensive procedure.

Please share your reports and protocols or medicines offered during the procedure to evaluate and guide further.

What are the causes of implantation failures?

#

Causes of implantation failure may be varied and involve the egg, the sperm, the embryos created, the woman’s uterus, maternal and paternal health, or a combination of these factors. Up to 70 % of embryos created, either via natural conception or IVF, are lost before birth usually within the first three months of pregnancy and most of these even before implantation.

Any test to know what problem must be there in the uterus? As my lining of endometrium has never been an issue.

#

You have to share your follicular monitoring and medicine protocol and any relevant history first.

| 

What is Lonopin injection used for?

Query: Hello doctor, My wife is 3 months 3 days pregnant through IVF. Currently, she was prescribed to have the medication, which I have attached for your reference. Even after 3 months, they are forcing her to take Lonopin injection, which is very irritating, painful and give side effects like nausea. We ...  Read Full »

I get twitches on my calves, shoulders, and head after getting the Novavax COVID vaccine. Please help.
Hello doctor, I got the Novavax COVID vaccine. Since I had the vaccine, I had bad arm pain. But the scary thing that ha...  Read more»
It hurts when I push above my left breast bone. Please help.
Hi doctor, I have been having some chest pain issues. When I push above my left breast bone it hurts in only one spot. ...  Read more»
Bird Flu (Avian Influenza) - Causes, Symptoms, Mortality Rate, and Treatment
Bird flu or avian influenza is a viral infection that spreads among birds and can affect humans rarely. Read the article...  Read more»

Ask an Infertility Specialist Now