Q. We are trying to get pregnant but we lack high libido. Please help.

Published on Jun 26, 2019

Trying to get pregnant from last one year. All the tests for both of us are fine. The only problem is we are not very high on libido.

Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

By saying that all tests were normal, I hope you mean

1. Blood sugars, thyroid profile, and prolactin hormone levels.

2. Husband's semen analysis.

3. Wife's scan of uterus and ovaries.

4. Fallopian tube patency tested with HSG (hysterosalpingography) or laparoscopy.

Now for loss of libido, the following reasons are to be addressed.

1. Above mentioned blood tests.

2. Kindly seriously think of shedding few kgs. Your expected body weight is 52 to 57 kgs.

3. Try to reduce any physical or mental stress.

Diabetes has to be ruled out with HbA1c. If all these are normal, there is no reason for you to worry, and you will surely get pregnant. I hope I have clarified your query, do write back if any more questions.

| 

Pregnancy test had two mildly visible lines, but it is now negative.

Query: Hello doctor, I had unprotected sex six weeks ago and my period was late for two weeks. I used the first PT when my period was five days late and it has two lines but it is not that visible. After three days, I tried again and it is already negative. Up to the two-weeks late period, all PT are negat...  Read Full »

Pregnancy tests are negative, but am still having pregnancy symptoms. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 27 year old female, who started taking birth control pills eight months back, but I only took it for a week and stopped taking them. In that same week, I had unprotected sex with my fiance, and I had my periods the next day. The next month I got my periods two weeks earlier, and I ...  Read Full »

Am i pregnant if the pregnancy test is negative?

Query: Hello doctor, I had my last period on the 1st of last month. I did not have sex until the 33rd day (it was protected sex) of my cycle. Now, I have not yet had my periods. It is the 39th day and I took a pregnancy test on the 38th day and it came out to be negative. I do not know what to do. I did ha...  Read Full »