Trying to get pregnant from last one year. All the tests for both of us are fine. The only problem is we are not very high on libido.
Related Questions:• I have been on prozac for 6 months and I have such low libido now. Can I just stop and will it go back to the way it was?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
By saying that all tests were normal, I hope you mean
1. Blood sugars, thyroid profile, and prolactin hormone levels.
2. Husband's semen analysis.
3. Wife's scan of uterus and ovaries.
4. Fallopian tube patency tested with HSG (hysterosalpingography) or laparoscopy.
Now for loss of libido, the following reasons are to be addressed.
1. Above mentioned blood tests.
2. Kindly seriously think of shedding few kgs. Your expected body weight is 52 to 57 kgs.
3. Try to reduce any physical or mental stress.
Diabetes has to be ruled out with HbA1c. If all these are normal, there is no reason for you to worry, and you will surely get pregnant. I hope I have clarified your query, do write back if any more questions.
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Doctor Online »