Q. What is the treatment for low libido, erectile dysfunction, and fatigue?

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 14, 2022 and last reviewed on: Jul 06, 2022

I have symptoms of low libido, low mood, erectile dysfunction, and fatigue. Test results show low LH levels, normal FSH, and borderline testosterone levels. Should I be on testosterone therapy?

#

I read your query and understand your concern.

Your reports suggest that your hormones are within acceptable levels; therefore, you do not need testosterone replacement therapy. Your hormone levels are not in a deficiency state. In fact, it can prove risky to take hormone therapy without any need.

Your vitamin D levels are low, so I suggest you take vitamin D supplements of 1000 IU daily.

For your erectile dysfunction (ED), I would like to ask whether you have any other health issues such as diabetes or liver disease? As these can contribute to your symptoms.

Most of the time, psychological problems can contribute to your ED, and if that is the case, then proper psychotherapy can be beneficial.

It is important to know that many factors that you might be having can be responsible for the ED.

|