Q. How to know the reason for low testosterone?

Answered by Dr. Divakara P and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Low Testosterone Level or Tsh Level? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 34 years old. My weight is 84 kg. I am married for four years. I am unable to make a relationship with my wife. The erection problem is there for the past two years. I checked my testosterone level, which is 183. Why is it low? Please advise me the ways to increase the testosterone level. I am currently taking Tadalafil 10 mg. For your information, I am a vegetarian.