Q. How to know the reason for low testosterone?

Dr. Divakara. P
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 30, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am 34 years old. My weight is 84 kg. I am married for four years. I am unable to make a relationship with my wife. The erection problem is there for the past two years. I checked my testosterone level, which is 183. Why is it low? Please advise me the ways to increase the testosterone level. I am currently taking Tadalafil 10 mg. For your information, I am a vegetarian.

#

• Your testosterone is quite low. We first need to find the cause of that.
  • In that regard, I recommend the following tests to you. FBS (fasting blood sugar), PPBS (postprandial blood sugar), SHBG (sex hormone-binding globulin), TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone), serum prolactin and scrotal Doppler ultrasound.
  • Till then do not take any medication or any supplements. Do daily jogging and learn Kegels exercise for men.

Revert with the reports to an endocrinologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/endocrinologist

|