Q. Can you look at my MRI and explain the reason for burning pain in feet?

I have had a problem with my feet now for four years. About four years ago, I had some burning pain in feet. I cannot stand for more than 15 minutes or the pain gets very bad. Four years ago, I also had really bad pain in my legs after standing all day. That has diminished and now I still have the pain in the bottom of my feet. I have seen a million doctors for this and no one has an answer for me. I have narcolepsy. My neurologist asked me to get an MRI of brain and lower back and said everything looks fine. Actually, she is a sleep specialist. So, I need a second opinion for my MRI report. My regular medication includes Xyrem, Zoloft and Nexium. I also think I have an issue with my upper spine as I am having pain in my neck. I think the pain is due to pinched nerve since moving my head in one direction hurt pretty bad and a few days later the pain would go away. This happened a lot in the past and I just ignored it as it goes away in a few days. Can you look at my MRI? Thank you.