Q. I have lot of acne scars on my face that make me look ugly. Please suggest me treatment for the same.

Dr. Meha Malhotra
This is a premium question & answer published on Nov 25, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

Hello Doctor,

I am 19 years old. I have lot of acne scars on my face and it looks ugly. Doctor advised me to use contractubexbut it is of no use. Please suggest some other treatment.

#

Contractubex gel is topically applied to reduce scars. It is very effective on various types of scars.

Other modes of treating scars include:

• Fractional laser treatment - a non-invasive technique to remove scars. It is the best option but is slightly expensive.
  • Microdermabrasion - a non-surgical, mechanical method of removing the outermost dead skin cells layer.
  • Subcision - a surgical method to remove acne scars.
  • Dermaroller therapy - generates new cells.

But the procedure is decided depending upon the type of scar.

Consult a dermatologist online to find out the best treatment option for your acne scars. ---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|