Q. I feel strange after smoking marijuana. Please advise.

I smoked marijuana three days ago. I am feeling very strange from the past three days.

#

I went through your post. It is normal to have an abnormal feeling after marijuana for up to a week, especially if you have used it for the first time.

You need not worry. Just try to forget the incident and do not use it in the future.

Take enough water and fresh fruits, and start doing routine work. You will be normal in the next few days.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

But, it is not my first time and I have taken an overdose amount this time. Sometimes, I feel nervous, sometimes anxious, sometimes overexcited, and this has happened to me for the very first time although I have taken it earlier too. I felt euphoria previously but now it is totally different. So, can you suggest some medication? Are water and fresh fruits really sufficient? Surely, I will not use it in the future as it has changed my thinking totally. I used to think that it only makes one feel high and euphoric.

#

Well, if you will not take it in the future, your symptoms will settle in a few days. I can assure you.

Else, I suggest taking SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) preferably Sertraline 50 mg. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines with their consent.

|