I used marijuana for two years and used other drugs after that. Due to which I got a panic attack five years back. Now I have constipation due to depression. I do not have celiac disease and anemia. All my test reports are normal. I eat tablet Venlafaxine 150 mg twice daily, tablet Pregabalin 75 mg once at night, tablet Alprazolam 1 mg once at night. But it did not help me to overcome my irritation, confusion, mood swings, and body stiffness.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
You have a major depressive disorder. There is non-pharmacological management for it, you should try to follow the below guidelines to deal with it.
1. Exercises daily for 30 to 45 minutes in the gym, go for a walk, or swim to boost your confidence. It will help you to deal with your constipation.
2. You should do meditation for 20 minutes daily, just sit at one place in a comfortable position and try to concentrate on your normal breathing, do not force yourself to stop your thoughts, just let it be. It will help you to relax and increases the concentration.
3. You should eat healthy home cooked foods and avoid junk foods.
4. You must drink adequate water.
5. You should spend quality time with friends and family daily or do video calls if you are living away from your family.
6. You should spend time on creative hobbies like reading good books, writing journals, painting, drawing, learning new skills, language, or musical instruments.
7. You should get 7 to 8 hours of sleep daily.
8. Avoid tobacco, alcohol, or drug abuse. Never try marijuana in future.
9. Live your life and do not just spend it. Be bold and confident. Do not be afraid of anyone. Stop overthinking.
10. You must continue your medications.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. Topiramate (Topamax) both increase sedation (increased sleepiness). If both are being used simultaneously, I would advice to avoid works that require constant attention and which risk the life of others (like driving, etc.). Ask your physician to ... Read fullI experience panic attack after intake of codeine, beer and Marijuana. Why?
Only chronic use of either smoking, alcohol or other drugs will cause problems later on ... I would recommend that you at least try to reduce if not stop the quantity of the drug ... Read fullCan panic attack cause constant fight or flight feeling?
I note that you are on Venlafaxine and Mirtazapine (attachment removed to protect patient identity) which are both effective medication to treat depression and anxiety disorders ... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Psychiatrist Now