Q. Why has not the milk tooth erupted in my 15 months old baby?

Dr. Prerna Jain
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 26, 2017 and last reviewed on: Aug 02, 2021

My baby is 15 months old. Her first milk tooth has not yet erupted till now. Why?

#

• I would suggest visiting a pedodontist (specialist dentist for handling babies and children) or a general dentist for a check up.
  • An x-ray might also be required to check the teeth development. Once we see where the problem lies, we can decide on the treatment.
  • Sometimes, due to the hard skin (mucosa), there is a delay in eruption, and intervention is required.

For further information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|