Q. My sperm and saliva stink badly. Can you help me?

This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 17, 2017 and last reviewed on: Sep 25, 2019

I am a 26 year old man. I have thick sperm that stinks and my saliva is also lumpy and stinks really bad. This has been like this for a few years now. I have gone to the sexual health clinic and had urine and blood test. It showed up nothing and came back clear. I also think that it may be contagious. My doctor does not have a clue. Can you help me?

Cardiology General Medicine Internal Medicine
#

• I think that it is not a disease. It is just a variation to have this thick saliva and sperm. It does not look like any infectious condition.
  • Everyone's semen coagulate and smells bad once it comes in contact with air. I think it may be your increase awareness and concern about it. Still, you should have plenty of oral fluids.
  • Regarding your oral problem, you should use Chlorhexidine mouth wash two to three times a day to keep bacteria under check and this is not again any infective condition. This is just a variation in oral bacterial flora.
  • Also, drink plenty of fluids so that saliva will get produced in excess amount and it will not be lumpy. At last, I will advise not to worry and try to ignore these problems.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

| 

What do you think about drinking water from copper vessels?

Query: Hello doctor, I read about the ancient practice of drinking water from copper vessels. Is it really good for health? My 3 year old son has wheezing and respiratory problems. Also, once he was admitted to hospital for sepsis. He is using the Foracort inhaler twice a day and Zincovit syrup once a day....  Read Full »

Will accidentally putting mascara wand in a child's mouth cause any harm?

Query: Hello doctor, My 2-year-old put my mascara wand in his mouth. His teeth and all around his mouth were black. I used a toothbrush and water to get all the black out. What else should I do? I am not sure how much he swallowed. Can it harm him?  Read Full »

How to stop teeth from tingling?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a fuzzy feeling in my teeth. Kind of like a tingling it is not really pain but it sends chills through my gums and it has been going on for like four days. How should I stop it?  Read Full »