Q. How can I confirm pelvic muscle weakness?

Dr. Lokesh

I am suffering from pelvic muscle weakness. I want to know is there any blood tests or any other diagnosis.

#

Pelvic and lower back muscle weakness will give you symptoms of back pain and leg pain. You should do blood tests. Check for vitamin D and B12 levels. These blood tests are useful to check the vitamin levels in the blood which co-relates with muscle weakness of the body. You should also learn to do some physiotherapy at home like Mckenzie back strengthening exercises and core strengthening exercises, gluteal muscle strengthening exercises. Do these blood investigations and get back to me. I will suggest you the treatment based on the reports.

| 

Why am I having right-sided muscle weakness?

Query: Hi doctor,I am 22 years old. I had right-sided muscle weakness. It started with hands and feet pins and needles. Then neck tension and back tension. Had a brain MRI done. I have had a CT scan of brain two years ago which showed an osteoma in sinonasal which I think I can see on the MRI. Currently, I...  Read Full »

From the MRI, kindly explain the severity of my low back pain.

Query: Hi doctor, I have low back pain, spasms, leg weakness, and neuropathy. I had an exacerbation five years before, and the current one is severe. I had MRI and blood tests. The reports are enclosed here.  Read Full »

Does CD marker help in identification of blood cancer?
Hi doctor, I am a 25-year-old male suffering from joint pain and pain in the knees. I also have nausea, vomiting, gynec...  Read more»
I suddenly got fainted and woked up with bruising in eyes. Why?
Hi doctor,I am 28 years old with normal weight and following a vegetarian diet. Last month, I fainted at home and my fri...  Read more»

Ask an Orthopaedician & Traumatologist Now