Q. How can I confirm pelvic muscle weakness?

Dr. Lokesh

I am suffering from pelvic muscle weakness. I want to know is there any blood tests or any other diagnosis.

#

Pelvic and lower back muscle weakness will give you symptoms of back pain and leg pain. You should do blood tests. Check for vitamin D and B12 levels. These blood tests are useful to check the vitamin levels in the blood which co-relates with muscle weakness of the body. You should also learn to do some physiotherapy at home like Mckenzie back strengthening exercises and core strengthening exercises, gluteal muscle strengthening exercises. Do these blood investigations and get back to me. I will suggest you the treatment based on the reports.

|