Q. How can I relieve pinched nerve in the neck causing neck pain?

Published on Jan 30, 2019

I have a pinched nerve in the neck. The neck spasm and pain. I have two sides cervical ribs taking ultrasound therapy and IFT for neck and cervical ribs but not of much help. Tell best drugs to release a pinched nerve in the neck. One salon guy twisted my neck in childhood and in a bus, the back side of chair hit me on the neck. Ever since then, I have neck spasm. Tell best drugs, please. I am 43 years old. I have BP and diabetes but normal. Tell the best drugs to increase size and nerves in the penis also, please. Tell also the best drugs to decrease aging.

Critical Care Physician Diabetology General Medicine Internal Medicine Medical Gastroenterology Nephrology Pulmonology (Asthma Doctors) Rheumatology
#

You seem to be having an acute muscular spasm. So to reduce pain and inflammation, I would recommend tablet Flexura D twice daily for five days. Another drug helps a lot in cases of pinched nerves is a combination of Pregabalin and Methylcobalamine (tablet Mahagaba M OD) that to be taken at night. Physiotherapy is the ultimate solution. Please share my opinion with your doctor.

How can I get rid of neck pain due to prolonged sitting?

Query: Hello doctor, I have to sit nine hours per day at work. Due to long time sitting, there is a pain in my neck. What should I do to get rid of this pain?  Read Full >>

Dr. Atul Prakash

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A very common issue with people working on the desk. Long hours at a stretch spent in poor posture and bad ergonomic position leads to the symptoms you describe. I will recommend reading about the correct office or desk posture and making changes to your laptop scree...  Read Full

Please explain MRI taken for neck pain.

Query: Hi doctor,I have neck pain. Kindly help.  Read Full >>

Dr. Vivek Chail

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I could only view eight images from your MRI cervical spine scan (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The pictures which you have sent do not show the spinal canal and the discs in detail. Please send all the MRI images which are available on your CD DVD an...  Read Full

Could RLQ pain be chronic appendicitis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 15 year old female and have been having RLQ pain for nearly five months. I am physically fit. I do exercise at least six days a week and eat quite healthy. I have a sharp stabbing pain at McBurney's point. I also feel immense pressure at my RLQ like someone is sitting on my stomach...  Read Full >>

Dr. Nageswara Rao
Diabetologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. After reading your well presented history, I think the following are the possibilities. Chronic appendicitis. There may be high possibility of RLQ muscular pain (right lower quadrant) - as you do regular workouts. Acid peptic disease.  Read Full

Ask a Criticalcare Physician Now