Q. Why is 5 months old baby not sleeping peacefully at night?

Dr. Faisal Abdul Karim Malim

My 5 months old baby boy is not sleeping well. He will sleep maximum for one hour continuously. Always he will have disturbed sleep. He used to be awake the whole night. I am breast feeding him. Kindly advise why my baby in not having a peaceful sleep.

#

There is no particular reason for the same. It has been noted that in cases where children are exposed early on to the mobile screen, the sleep cycle may be disturbed. Also, you have to note if the child has any blocked nose or coughing that may be disturbing his sleep. However, if the child is growing well in terms of weight and height, you need not worry.

|