Q. What are the ways to treat swollen and painful nodular acne?

Dr. Rajesh Jain

I have one nodular acne on my face that appeared one month back. Even though I have done everything, it is not going away.

#

I read your query and can understand your concern.

For a few weeks, avoid oily, spicy, and non-vegetarian foods, drink lots of water, consume more salads and fruits, sleep early, wake up early, and take regular walks until you are sweating profusely.

Take Capsule Doxt-SL (Doxycycline and Lactobacillus) 100mg twice a day on the first day and one per day for the second day for two weeks.

For six weeks, take two tablets of tablet Aimil Amypure three times a day.

Use herbal face wash daily and send me a follow-up after three weeks.

|