Q. I used to masturbate a lot. Has it caused decrease in penis size?

Due to excess of masturbation in my teenage time, I feel my penis size has become short and thin. Now I am 22 years old. So, is it possible to get back that previous size if I follow any instructions advised by you? I do not drink or smoke.

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology
#

Masturbation is a safe habit and it does not cause any serious effects on health. Masturbation is not a cause for the reduced size of the penis. Size of penis remains constant and it never decreases. If you are seeing any reduction in size, then that is due to psychological reasons. If you have a normal erection then no need to get worried. Size has no roles in sexual intercourse.

Jelqing is an exercise that can help in improving the size. You can think of trying this. This involves milking like repetitive action in a semi-erected penis. This will help in improving the size of the penis to some extent.

| 

Does masturbating make your penis small?

Query: Hi doctor, I had a very bad habit of excessive masturbation. I started it when I was 14 and now I am 27. I masturbate around two to three times per day. I was not aware of the side effects of the masturbation. Now, my penis is totally shrunk. It is looking wired. I visited a doctor. He gave Nano Leo...  Read Full »

Is premature ejaculation common in men with small penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from premature ejaculation and also my partner complains that I have a small penis. Is this related to premature ejaculation? Also, I have a small pimple on the tip of the penis. Kindly request you to advise me on the same.  Read Full »

What will be your advice for excessive masturbation?

Query: Hi doctor, I am writing on behalf of my friend. He is having a little bit of pain during urination. He also gets semen along with urine. He told me that it might be because of his excessive masturbation. So, he needs your help. Thanks in advance.  Read Full »