Q. I used to masturbate a lot. Has it caused decrease in penis size?

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Normal Penis Size or Excessive Masturbation? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Due to excess of masturbation in my teenage time, I feel my penis size has become short and thin. Now I am 22 years old. So, is it possible to get back that previous size if I follow any instructions advised by you? I do not drink or smoke.