Short Penis

Does diabetes affect penile size?

Query: Hello doctor, My penis is shrinking day by day. And I have high diabetes.  Read Full »

Dr. Vedprakash Verma

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Family Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Control your sugar level, and go for a blood flow Doppler study on the penis.  Read Full »

How to increase my penis size when flaccid?

Query: Hi doctor,I am a 23-years-old. My penis size is the same as it is in my childhood. When it erects, the size is increased to 10 cm and cannot remove my foreskin. My testosterone level is 5.7 ng/ml. But the size of the testis is normal, and the count of semen also normal. The mood is again coming like...  Read Full »

Dr. Sugreev Singh

Internal Medicine Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for writing, and I understand your concern. The penis size depends on other sexual characteristics such as axillary hair and pubic hair as well. Do you have normal physiological body growth? If it has not increased as a single inch, it can be due to hormo...  Read Full »

Does Methyltetrahydrofolate help in increasing penis length?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 26 years old. I am going to get married soon. But I am worried about my small penis. The length is only 2-2.3 inch in flaccid state and about 3.7-4 inch in erect state. I would like to increase the width and length of my penis. Is there any medicine to increase the penis length witho...  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. There is no medically proved treatment for increasing the length of penis. It cannot be increased, unless you have hormonal problems. For which you have to test serum free testosterone and LH (luteinizing hormone) levels. Size of ...  Read Full »

Will masturbation be the reason for my short penis and ED?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 25 years old, unmarried. I think my penis size is small. Because of masturbation, I have a problem with ED. I would like you to suggest medicine for these two problems.  Read Full »

Dr. Rahul Kansal

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Before jumping to any treatment follow the advice as given below. You are indeed developing signs of ED (erectile dysfunction). You also seem to have exaggerated guilt of masturbation. Understand that 90% of males start masturbation by the age of 14. Rest 8-9% start...  Read Full »

How to increase penis size?

Query: Hi doctor, My penis is small in both length and girth. It not even measures 4 inches. I just need to know is there anything I can do to make it normal.  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. You have not mentioned whether your 4 inches size is on erection or in flaccid state. There is no medically proven treatment to increase penis size. It cannot be increased unless you have hormonal problems. Size of penis varies fro...  Read Full »

Is penis size of 3.5 inches on erection smaller than the average?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 25 years old. I have a small penis (size about 3.5 inches after erection) and night falls five to seven times in a month. My height is 168 cm and weighs about 59 kg. I am unmarried, doing shift duty. I sleep usually six to eight hours a day. I have not taken any medical treatment...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. From the mentioned parameters there is nothing normal other than night fall which is five to seven times per month. Regarding night falls, I like to inform you that this is a natural process. Our body keeps on producin...  Read Full »

Will one inch flaccid penis at the age of 16 likely to grow?

Query: Hello doctor, I barely turned 16 and my penis is only 1" when flaccid and about 4" when erect. I suffer from hypospadias and I wonder if it will grow?  Read Full »

Dr. Bharat Udey

Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It takes a lot of courage to discuss problems related to genital, and it feels good that you have that courage. Regarding your first query about the size of your penis, as you told that in the flaccid state it measures 1" and in erect state 4", and that you are just...  Read Full »

Why is the size of my flaccid penis so small?

Query: Hello doctor, My problem is, I guess, a silly problem, but one that has bothered me almost my entire adult life. I am a 35 year old and my flaccid penis, most of the time is less than 2 inches long. If I adjust it or wiggle it some, it will come out and be about 3 to 4 inches. But then, it will just...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Relax and do not worry. Please send images of your penis and pubic area so that I can suggest better. Also, are you sexually active? Does your female partner complain about size? Revert with more information to a urologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doc...  Read Full »

Is the leakage in my penis due to jelqing or masturbating?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 22 year old male. I have little penis (3 inches) and for increasing my penis size, I do stretching exercises like jelqing and on doing jelqing, I have leakage in my penis and I do masturbate 3 times a week and jelqing time duration is five days in a week and I also do exercise ...  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your reports are normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity). So, no medicine will help. Height and penis size cannot be increased at your age. Masturbation is normal and not harmful. Be careful while doing jelqing. If you do it vigorously you may damage...  Read Full »

Can a vibrator damage and shrink my penis?

Query: Hello doctor,I used a vibrator on my penis for 30 to 40 minutes and the result is that the hardness of my penis is gone and the length reduced a lot. Now, I am unable to have sex with my partner. Can you tell me any medicine for recovering from this situation and make my penis as it was before?  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since how long are you using the vibrator and why? Was it prescribed by a doctor? Occasional use should not cause any problem. I suggest you take tablet Tadalafil 10 mg one hour before sexual activity. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start ...  Read Full »