Short Penis

Will masturbation be the reason for my short penis and ED?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 25 years old, unmarried. I think my penis size is small. Because of masturbation, I have a problem with ED. I would like you to suggest medicine for these two problems.  Read Full »

Dr. Rahul Kansal

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Before jumping to any treatment follow the advice as given below. You are indeed developing signs of ED (erectile dysfunction). You also seem to have exaggerated guilt of masturbation. Understand that 90% of males start masturbation by the age of 14. Rest 8-9% start...  Read Full »

How to increase penis size?

Query: Hi doctor, My penis is small in both length and girth. It not even measures 4 inches. I just need to know is there anything I can do to make it normal.  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. You have not mentioned whether your 4 inches size is on erection or in flaccid state. There is no medically proven treatment to increase penis size. It cannot be increased unless you have hormonal problems. Size of penis varies fro...  Read Full »

Is penis size of 3.5 inches on erection smaller than the average?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 25 years old. I have a small penis (size about 3.5 inches after erection) and night falls five to seven times in a month. My height is 168 cm and weighs about 59 kg. I am unmarried, doing shift duty. I sleep usually six to eight hours a day. I have not taken any medical treatment...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. From the mentioned parameters there is nothing normal other than night fall which is five to seven times per month. Regarding night falls, I like to inform you that this is a natural process. Our body keeps on producin...  Read Full »

Will one inch flaccid penis at the age of 16 likely to grow?

Query: Hello doctor, I barely turned 16 and my penis is only 1" when flaccid and about 4" when erect. I suffer from hypospadias and I wonder if it will grow?  Read Full »

Dr. Bharat Udey

Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It takes a lot of courage to discuss problems related to genital, and it feels good that you have that courage. Regarding your first query about the size of your penis, as you told that in the flaccid state it measures 1" and in erect state 4", and that you are just...  Read Full »

Why is the size of my flaccid penis so small?

Query: Hello doctor, My problem is, I guess, a silly problem, but one that has bothered me almost my entire adult life. I am a 35 year old and my flaccid penis, most of the time is less than 2 inches long. If I adjust it or wiggle it some, it will come out and be about 3 to 4 inches. But then, it will just...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Relax and do not worry. Please send images of your penis and pubic area so that I can suggest better. Also, are you sexually active? Does your female partner complain about size? Revert with more information to a urologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doc...  Read Full »

Is the leakage in my penis due to jelqing or masturbating?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 22 year old male. I have little penis (3 inches) and for increasing my penis size, I do stretching exercises like jelqing and on doing jelqing, I have leakage in my penis and I do masturbate 3 times a week and jelqing time duration is five days in a week and I also do exercise ...  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your reports are normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity). So, no medicine will help. Height and penis size cannot be increased at your age. Masturbation is normal and not harmful. Be careful while doing jelqing. If you do it vigorously you may damage...  Read Full »

Can a vibrator damage and shrink my penis?

Query: Hello doctor,I used a vibrator on my penis for 30 to 40 minutes and the result is that the hardness of my penis is gone and the length reduced a lot. Now, I am unable to have sex with my partner. Can you tell me any medicine for recovering from this situation and make my penis as it was before?  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since how long are you using the vibrator and why? Was it prescribed by a doctor? Occasional use should not cause any problem. I suggest you take tablet Tadalafil 10 mg one hour before sexual activity. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start ...  Read Full »

Does small penis size affect sex?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 25 years old and my penis size is 2.2 inch in flaccid state and 5 inch in erect state. I would like to know that, is it a good size because I have read somewhere that 6 inch is normal size. My penis size is smaller than the standard size. What to do now? Do girls think about penis si...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for choosing this platform. 2 to 5 inch of the penis size is normal. The average size of penis is 3-5 inch while erect and 1-3 inch while flaccid. Having said this I like to inform you that penis size does not make things different during sex as only one thir...  Read Full »

I have a short penis and nightfall problem too.Is it normal?

Query: Hello, I am a 25 year old person. I have a short penis. It is only 2-2.5 inches long in flaccid state, but the length and diameter is 4 inches in erect state. I want to increase the size of my penis. Apart from this, I also have nightfall problem which lasts for less than 2 minutes. It will occur ...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all I would like to do psycho education for you, regarding some psycho sexual issues. Size of penis varies between races, individuals to individuals and it will also depend upon genetics. Normal length of vagina in an average female is about 3-4...  Read Full »

I Have A Short and Curved Penis. How to Boost My Libido

Query: Hello Doctor,  I have a short and curved penis. The curvature is towards left side. How can I make it straight? I want to increase its length by around 2 inches. How to boost my libido, stamina and erection time without any side effects? Are there any tablets or should I just follow a particula...  Read Full »

Dr. Ravi M Soni

Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sexologist

Answer: Hi,  Welcome to icliniq.com. As you have mentioned you have curved penis towards left side. Curvature of the penis is one of the symptoms of peyronie's disease. But it needs to be corrected by medication or surgery only if you have pain after erection or if you are not able to perform sexual interc...  Read Full »