Short Penis

Will one inch flaccid penis at the age of 16 likely to grow?

Query: Hello doctor, I barely turned 16 and my penis is only 1" when flaccid and about 4" when erect. I suffer from hypospadias and I wonder if it will grow?  Read Full »

Dr. Bharat Udey

Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It takes a lot of courage to discuss problems related to genital, and it feels good that you have that courage. Regarding your first query about the size of your penis, as you told that in the flaccid state it measures 1" and in erect state 4", and that you are just...  Read Full »

Why is the size of my flaccid penis so small?

Query: Hello doctor, My problem is, I guess, a silly problem, but one that has bothered me almost my entire adult life. I am a 35 year old and my flaccid penis, most of the time is less than 2 inches long. If I adjust it or wiggle it some, it will come out and be about 3 to 4 inches. But then, it will just...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Relax and do not worry. Please send images of your penis and pubic area so that I can suggest better. Also, are you sexually active? Does your female partner complain about size? Revert with more information to a urologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doc...  Read Full »

Is the leakage in my penis due to jelqing or masturbating?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 22 year old male. I have little penis (3 inches) and for increasing my penis size, I do stretching exercises like jelqing and on doing jelqing, I have leakage in my penis and I do masturbate 3 times a week and jelqing time duration is five days in a week and I also do exercise ...  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your reports are normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity). So, no medicine will help. Height and penis size cannot be increased at your age. Masturbation is normal and not harmful. Be careful while doing jelqing. If you do it vigorously you may damage...  Read Full »

Can a vibrator damage and shrink my penis?

Query: Hello doctor,I used a vibrator on my penis for 30 to 40 minutes and the result is that the hardness of my penis is gone and the length reduced a lot. Now, I am unable to have sex with my partner. Can you tell me any medicine for recovering from this situation and make my penis as it was before?  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since how long are you using the vibrator and why? Was it prescribed by a doctor? Occasional use should not cause any problem. I suggest you take tablet Tadalafil 10 mg one hour before sexual activity. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start ...  Read Full »

Does small penis size affect sex?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 25 years old and my penis size is 2.2 inch in flaccid state and 5 inch in erect state. I would like to know that, is it a good size because I have read somewhere that 6 inch is normal size. My penis size is smaller than the standard size. What to do now? Do girls think about penis si...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for choosing this platform. 2 to 5 inch of the penis size is normal. The average size of penis is 3-5 inch while erect and 1-3 inch while flaccid. Having said this I like to inform you that penis size does not make things different during sex as only one thir...  Read Full »

I have a short penis and nightfall problem too.Is it normal?

Query: Hello, I am a 25 year old person. I have a short penis. It is only 2-2.5 inches long in flaccid state, but the length and diameter is 4 inches in erect state. I want to increase the size of my penis. Apart from this, I also have nightfall problem which lasts for less than 2 minutes. It will occur ...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all I would like to do psycho education for you, regarding some psycho sexual issues. Size of penis varies between races, individuals to individuals and it will also depend upon genetics. Normal length of vagina in an average female is about 3-4...  Read Full »

I Have A Short and Curved Penis. How to Boost My Libido

Query: Hello Doctor,  I have a short and curved penis. The curvature is towards left side. How can I make it straight? I want to increase its length by around 2 inches. How to boost my libido, stamina and erection time without any side effects? Are there any tablets or should I just follow a particula...  Read Full »

Dr. Ravi M Soni

Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sexologist

Answer: Hi,  Welcome to icliniq.com. As you have mentioned you have curved penis towards left side. Curvature of the penis is one of the symptoms of peyronie's disease. But it needs to be corrected by medication or surgery only if you have pain after erection or if you are not able to perform sexual interc...  Read Full »

How can I enlarge my penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 25 years old. I got married six months back but I am not satisfied with my sex relationships because my penis is so small and not getting up for more time. So, please give me any suitable advice which can help my penis to get large and satisfy me and my partner.  Read Full »

Dr. Md. Kamrul Hasan Sajib

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your problems carefully. Your complaints are of small penis and less pleasure in sex. At first, you have to know details about sex and female orgasm. Normal sexual time is 2 to 5 minutes. Sometimes, it may be more or less. And sexual pleasure not depends on ...  Read Full »

Does Methyltetrahydrofolate help in increasing penis length?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 26 years old. I am going to get married soon. But I am worried about my small penis. The length is only 2-2.3 inch in flaccid state and about 3.7-4 inch in erect state. I would like to increase the width and length of my penis. Is there any medicine to increase the penis length witho...  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. There is no medically proved treatment for increasing the length of penis. It cannot be increased, unless you have hormonal problems. For which you have to test serum free testosterone and LH (luteinizing hormone) levels. Size of ...  Read Full »

We are planning for a baby. Will my penis size affect this in any way?

Query: Hi doctor, Please help me get rid of the following issues. I got married before two months. I have 2.5 inch flaccid penis and when erected it is around 5 inches. Is this normal? Can I make my wife pregnant? While masturbating, I am able to erect up to 5 inches and also produce sperm. But during in...  Read Full »

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia

General Practitioner, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your problem. Penis size is not an issue. Because of penis size, your wife will not get any problem with pregnancy. So be relaxed. Your problem is delayed ejaculation, probably due to your anxiety. So I am prescribing you some medications for erectile dysfun...  Read Full »