Q. Kindly advice about the possibility sinus exposure on my X-ray taken to view third molar.

Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray

Please review the attached panoramic X-ray and advise of any health concerns. I have been advised to remove all four third molars. Is there a possibility of sinus exposure?

This is an Ad. icliniq or icliniq doctors do not endorse the content in the ad.

#

Yes, you have impacted molars (attachment removed to protect patient identity). One of the upper molars has proximity with sinus, but it will not cause any complication or sinus exposure. Sinus exposures are a complication to disimpaction, but it is not necessary to happen in your case. You need to go ahead and get them removed. The possibility is least as per the radiographic relation between the sinus and upper molars.

| 

How to manage the swollen pocket behind molar with pus and blood?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a swollen pocket behind the molar. I have green pus and blood pouring out of it during sleeping.  Read Full »

How should I get the impacted upper canine pulled down to its position?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a confusion on pulling down an impacted left upper canine. One doctor said we can pull down left upper canine using bracket and braces other said no because roots are not yet formed.  Read Full »

How can we manage the pain during wisdom teeth eruption?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 18 years old. My wisdom teeth are erupting. I have pain in my back of the mouth on my gums. How long does it take for them to come out finally? And how can I deal with this pain? I was awake for three nights. It is keeping me awake at night. It is causing a lot of pain. Last time, I...  Read Full »