Q. Please suggest some remedies to improve my pleasure during an orgasm.

Dr. Samer S J Altawil
This is a premium question & answer published on Feb 23, 2022 and last reviewed on: Oct 28, 2022

I am 43 years old. All my sexual functions are fine except the pleasure. Sex drive is good. Erection and everything else is fine. No issue with the quantity as well. There are not any STDs, and I have been monogamous forever. However, the pleasure during orgasm has reduced over the last few years. Due to this, during the orgasm, there is a lack of completeness, and it feels lacking. I am currently taking the tablet Famotidine for high triglycerides. Please help.

#

I understand your concern.

It is good to know that your erectile function is normal, and I suggest you have your serum testosterone level done. It is a blood test. In addition, psychological status also can affect your mood and orgasm, mainly stress. To reduce the stress, you can do physical exercise and get away from things that increase your stress level.

Thanks for your reply. I had done a testosterone test, and the result is 340 ng/dL. I do not have any psychological issues or any stress. Mentally and physically, I am good and do not have any problems, trauma, or abuse. I am quite active physically. I had a prostate examination, and that is fine too.

#

I understand your concern.

Orgasm and ejaculation nerves come from the spinal cord level L1, lumbar vertebrae level 1, just below the thoracic vertebrae at the upper back. I suggest you take an X-ray of lumbar spine anteroposterior and lateral views to find out about it. Please follow up and update me.

|