Q. What is the reason for period like cramps 12 days before period?

Answered by Dr. Neha Singh Rathod and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.
Do you have a question on Ovulation Pain or Folic Acid? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 28 years old. Eight months ago, I got married. Now, I am trying to conceive. I am getting period like cramps 12 days before period, mainly on the right side of the lower abdomen. Pain ranges from mild to severe. My hormones are normal, but AMH is 7.01 ng/mL. My TVS before and after periods is normal. Please suggest what to do.