Q. I have pain and redness of penis. Please help.

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia

The outer skin of my penis looks reddish. I also have pain at the point where the penis is attached underneath the foreskin. I do not have a problem with erection. Please suggest medicines. Thank you.

#

• Please send a few good quality photographs taken in natural light

Revert with more information to a sexologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

Thank you for replying. I have attached the pictures as requested. I would like to add that I have sex with multiple partners, but always with protection.

#

I have gone through the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• You are suffering from candidal balanoposthitis.
  • I suggest the following medications: 
  1. Tablet Fluka (Fluconazole) 150 mg 1 tablet daily for 10 days.
  2. Capsule Doxy 100 mg (Doxycycline) twice daily for 10 days.
  3. Canesten lotion (Clotrimazole topical), apply twice daily with your finger, over the affected area after washing it. 
  • This condition is very common and recurrent is diabetics, obese and hypertensive patients. So, please take the necessary measures if you have any of the above conditions. Try the above and revert in 15 days.

Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me sooner. Regards.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|