Q. Why am I having pain in penis after masturbating?

I pressed my penis hard while masturbating by something yesterday due to which my upper part of the penis is having pain. There is no scratch on the upper part, no problem in urine passing or bleeding but still paining. What can this be?

#

Since there is no external injury as well as internal injury (normal passage of urine) I feel the problem is with muscle damage rather than anything. The simple muscle injury can be dealt with analgesics such as Ibuprofen 400 to 800 mg to be taken two to three times a day.

Also, over the next three to four days there is a good chance of recovery from damage, and there is little to worry about it. It is also essential to maintain proper lubrication, and hard penis should not be rubbed over a hard surface as it is risky and may cause more damage.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|