Q. Why am I having pain in penis after masturbating?

Published on Mar 06, 2018

I pressed my penis hard while masturbating by something yesterday due to which my upper part of the penis is having pain. There is no scratch on the upper part, no problem in urine passing or bleeding but still paining. What can this be?

Andrology Geriatrics Psychiatry Psychologist/ Counsellor Psychotherapy Sexology
#

Since there is no external injury as well as internal injury (normal passage of urine) I feel the problem is with muscle damage rather than anything. The simple muscle injury can be dealt with analgesics such as Ibuprofen 400 to 800 mg to be taken two to three times a day.

Also, over the next three to four days there is a good chance of recovery from damage, and there is little to worry about it. It is also essential to maintain proper lubrication, and hard penis should not be rubbed over a hard surface as it is risky and may cause more damage.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

I have sharp pain in my ribs when I am breathing. How can I get relieved?

Query: Hi doctor, While working out today, I was doing a shoulder press. I was doing it too fast, and at one point, I got a sharp pain in my back, near where my ribs meet my spine. Since then, I am also having very sharp pain when inhaling and exhaling, as well as when rotating my torso or neck. Should I ...  Read Full »

How to reduce the pain due to ankle sprain?

Query: Hi doctor,I have chronic ankle sprains in both the ankles. I have this for maybe a year now. I went to PT and have been doing exercises. But, about a week ago, my ankle began to pop. It is happening once in a while. It really hurts and I have to pause for a couple minutes for the pain to settle. Is ...  Read Full »

How can I manage dry vagina and anxiety related to intercourse?

Query: Hello doctor, I have endometriosis and was under medication Endoreg 2 mg twice a day for 5 to 6 months. Since marriage, I have pain during intercourse, and anxiety related to that. I do breathing, and positive affirmation exercises to do it. Now, I want to plan a child, and the ovulation count is al...  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now