Q. What could be the reason for the mild shocking pain in the penis and abdomen region?

Dr. Raveendran S. R
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 27, 2022 and last reviewed on: Sep 21, 2022

I have mild pain in one of the testicles. While walking, there are sudden shocks above my penis and in the abdomen region. It is slightly on the right side. The pain (like pulling hairs) started in the morning, and by afternoon, it became worse.

#

I can understand your concern. There are a lot of reasons for your issue, and it can be due to,

• Prone masturbation injury.
  • Holding or prolonging orgasm during masturbation.
  • Epididymitis - an Inflammation of the tube at the back of the testicle that carries sperm.
  • Infection (sexually or non-sexually transmitted).
  • Hydrocele swelling.
  • Hernia.
  • Kidney stones can also cause abdominal pain.
  • Testicular torsion.
  • Epididymal hypertension (EH), which is also called blue balls and is caused due to long sex without ejaculation (delayed orgasm). Letting out the sperm by masturbation, oral sex, or regular sex will ease your pain.
  • Urinary tract infection (UTI).
  • Previous surgeries.
  • Diabetic neuropathy.
  • Benign or malignant lesion.

Kindly share more details. For now I suggest tablet Zerodol P (Aceclofenac and Paracetamol) for pain. You can do an ultrasound scrotum for better understanding and work on management.

|