Q. My daughter got hit on her head with a wooden swing. What to do?

Answered by Dr. Babu Lal Meena and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Eye Injury or Paracetamol? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My daughter got hit in the head with a wooden swing by my other child. It hit above the eye between eyebrow and temple. She is acting fine. It is very swollen and bruised, like a very large goose egg. Do you think that calls for a trip to the doctor or just more ice packs? It has been about three hours since the injury.