Q. How can I manage dry vagina and anxiety related to intercourse?

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia

I have endometriosis and was under medication Endoreg 2 mg twice a day for 5 to 6 months. Since marriage, I have pain during intercourse, and anxiety related to that. I do breathing, and positive affirmation exercises to do it. Now, I want to plan a child, and the ovulation count is also very low. I have a dry vagina, and this makes it difficult for my husband too. He cannot ejaculate, and it is low pleasure due to the dryness for him. Since I am trying to conceive, trying not to use lubricant. Currently, I am on fertility drugs (Fertimod for five days) and doing follicular monitoring.

Do you have any suggestion for the dryness and anxiety?

#

Apply Lox 2 % jelly (Lidocaine) over penis of the male partner. It will provide lubrication for both of you, also will decrease the pain. It will not affect fertility. Use tablet Etirest (Etizolam) 0.5 mg at night (half an hour before intercourse). It will decrease anxiety. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take medications with their consent.

Also, do foreplay at least 30 to 40 minutes. It will dilate your vagina as well as provide natural lubrication. So, ultimately pain will decrease.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

I have used coconut oil a few times which helps. But, he is unable to ejaculate inside me. I think he gets tired to finish or cannot due to pressure. Is there any way he can ejaculate outside and I can still get pregnant? Do you have any tips?

#

The method using outside ejaculation (semen) is in vitro fertilization (IVF), which is not needed in your case.

Ask your partner to take tablet Dejac-T (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) one tablet one hour before intercourse. Also, take tablet Etirest 0.5 mg half an hour before intercourse. Dejac-T will maintain long-lasting erection, and he will ejaculate late. Etirest will keep him relaxed. Also, use lubricant. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take medications with their consent.

|