Q. Can I use C Sora ointment if I have a fungal infection?

This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 19, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

Should I use C Sora ointment (Clobetasol propionate and Salicylic acid ointment) on my face when having a fungal infection?

#

• Clobetasol propionate is a mild steroid used to suppress inflammation and salicylic acid is a desquamating agent used to remove dead skin with a mild antiseptic property.
  • If you have been prescribed this ointment by a dermatologist, you can go ahead with it otherwise do not use it.
  • If you have any irritation, burning sensation or flare up of infection, discontinue its use and consult your dermatologist immediately.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|