Q. How to find whether my chest pain is due to panic attack or heart problem?

Dr. Sugreev Singh
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 01, 2020 and last reviewed on: Nov 13, 2020

I just wanted to know the difference between a panic attack or anxiety and a heart attack. I have been feeling some sort of difference in my heart region, no pain, or no breathing issues. I am experiencing the feeling that something really bad is happening to me, feeling as though I am about to die. I am shaky, with dry mouth. I have not eaten anything all day. I drank turmeric and ginger tea, chamomile tea, and took one Vitamin C. That was all for the entire day.

#

Panic attack is when something disturbing happens in life and suddenly you become hyperactive like what I should do now. You worry a lot and then there is an increase in body activity. In some case, you may have heart attack when you have some existing heart problem along with that kind of stress. There are chances for it. For such things, you need to calm yourself and you need behavior therapy or speech therapy which will bring you out of these negative thoughts. And to help you in brief we need to have a video conversation where I can help you easily.

Anxiety.

ECG (electrocardiography).

Heart attack.

Panic attack and anxiety.

After test.

No need to worry a lot relax and do meditations.

Need to have a video consultation.

|