Q. Suffering from panic disorder. Is it okay to take Daxid and Stablon simultaneously?

Published on Oct 16, 2014 and last reviewed on: Dec 10, 2018

I am suffering from panic disorder and was prescribed Daxid 100, Qutipin 50, Stablon 12.5 (all one tablet per day). Can anyone take Daxid and Stablon simultaneously?

Andrology Geriatrics Psychiatry Psychologist/ Counsellor Psychotherapy Sexology
#

From the available description, it appears that you are confused with your drugs. Yes; you can take both Stablon (Tianeptine) and Daxid (Sertraline) at the same time. I want to know, are you having any other disorder other than panic disorder. Qutipin (Quetiapine) is not indicated for panic disorder.

Suffering from anxiety, and panic attacks for the last 3 years. Need second opinion on the prescription.

Query: Dear Doctor, I am suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for the last 3 years. I went to a neurologist 2 years back and he advised me to take REXIPRA 10 for 3 months, SOLTUS 50 for 6 months, HEMIDAP PLUS for 9 months & ZEPAM .5 for 12 months. Upon following these medications, I was improvin...  Read Full »

What can be done for depression and anxiety?

Query: Hello doctor, I have depression, anxiety, lack of confidence, social anxiety, sweating and fast heartbeat, suicidal thoughts, weakness for the last 15 years. I am 38 years old, male and started masturbation at the age of 18. After some days, I started feeling nightfall regularly. I feel I ruined my...  Read Full »