Q. I am 100 kg, and I have PCOS. Can I get pregnant through IVF?

Dr. Sugreev Singh

I am 100kg and I have PCOS. no other health issues can I get pregnant through IVF

Dr. Sugreev Singh

# Hi ma’am
Welcome to icliniq
Actually in this case weight is not concern but when you have pcos then it’s difficult to have normal ovulation and this is only problem. In pcod our normal ovaries are filled with water or fluid. If both ovaries completely filled with fluid there there won’t be any ovulation. But if they are partially filled or cyst is small then there are chances. That you can become pregnant. Depends on your pcos status ma’am it’s they are completely filled then it’s difficult. But if some part is functioning properly then you can conceive. That’s how normal women conceives. But ivf increases your chances and it’s one of the most common treatment used in pcos infertility.
So if normally way is not working then you can try with ivf. But discuss all your health issues with your doctor.
Is there anything else you would like to ask ma’am?
Please let me know

|