Q. Why is my penile shaft where the glans connects so sensitive?

Dr. Samer S J Altawil
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 03, 2022 and last reviewed on: Apr 04, 2022

I have had complications related to premature ejaculation for several years. I have observed that my penis is sensitive, especially in the area of the penile shaft where the glans connect. When I strike this area while masturbating, I get the urge to ejaculate almost instantly and to have sexual intercourse within a few seconds. I have been battling this problem for years.

#

Thanks for consulting us.

Premature ejaculation is associated with hypersensitivity and early ejaculation, within less than one and a half minutes.

Treatment consists of behavioral reforms and medications. First, practice coitus interruptus, if it does not solve the problem then use local anesthesia spray to apply to the penis for reducing sensitivity. You can use lignocaine or xylocaine spray, or tablets like Duloxetine 30 mg daily. That is the step ladder treatment you can pursue. You can start with the first treatment option and, then if required you can use all three options.

Please keep me updated about the results.

If you have any more queries please let me know.

Kind regards.

Thank you very much for your response.

I have been trying the first method, but honestly, it gets annoying; where my partner and I want to get in a consistent groove and not have to worry about withdrawing several times throughout the sexual experience.

From where do you suggest I can get the listed medications?

#

The listed medications are usually available at any pharmacy. You can go there and show the names of the prescribed medications.

I hope you will easily find them.

|