Q. What are the specific health issues that occur during periods?

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

1. What are some health issues that can crop up during the period? Please explain why this might occur, and if there is anything to prevent it?

2. What specific health issues might be more common during the period? How to keep healthier during this time of the month?

#

Usually, periods are associated with abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, body pains, headaches, irritability, lack of concentration, mood swings, susceptibility to allergies, cold. All these symptoms are because of the hormonal changes.

Yoga, lifestyle modifications, deep breathing exercises, plenty of oral fluids, fiber-rich diet, Multivitamin supplements will help you get relief from the symptoms. Avoid smoking, alcohol, caffeine intake, junk, and spicy foods.

|