Q. I have phimosis, yellow urine, knee pain, and constipation. Please help.

Dr. Abeer

I have phimosis, yellow urine, knee pain, constipation, and lack of hunger. I am having a digestion problem. For the last three years, I went to so many different doctors but did not recover. And from the past few days, my urine turns yellow, not all the time but most probably. And also I cannot pull my foreskin back to the tip.

Dr. Abeer

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

First for phimosis, if it is painful and bothersome, please consult a urologist for steroid cream prescription which most probably will help, otherwise, the next option is circumcision. For constipation, eat high fiber food like oatmeal, citrus fruits, barley, wheat chapati, etc. Avoid high carbohydrate food like rice, white roti, fried items, banana. Avoid taking stress as it aggravates digestive disturbance.

For good digestion, eat good breakfast, light dinner two hours before sleep. For yellow urine, do you see any froth in urine and do you have any fever associated with yellow urine? I could not see your report as it did not open up. Please send it again. Then I can tell something further about it. Drink 1 to 2 liters water a day in divided portion like five times a glass in a day.

Nil

Total blood count showing a white blood cell count.

Urine tract infection.

Urinary tract infection and phimosis.

For constipation, eat high fiber food like oatmeal, citrus fruits, barley, wheat chapati, etc.

Avoid high carbohydrate food like rice, white roti, fried items. Avoid taking the stress.

|