Q. 28 days after a piles surgery, I am bleeding through the stools. What can I do?

Dr. Ajit Kumar Varma

Hello doctor,

I am a patient of piles. 28 days ago, I had a surgery. Now, there is a slight bleeding through the stool. What can I do? Please tell me.

#

Minimal bleeding after recent piles operation is not very uncommon.

• It is very important to keep your stools soft. Please take good amounts of fruits, vegetables, and fluids to keep the motion soft. If required, you may take medication also as per the doctor's advise.
  • The doctor must have given you an ointment, like Lignocaine gel to be applied after passing motions.
  • If it is painful, please consult the same surgeon to rule out any infection of the operated site.

For more information consult a general surgeon online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/general-surgeon

|