Q. 28 days after a piles surgery, I am bleeding through the stools. What can I do?

Dr. Ajit Kumar Varma

Hello doctor,

I am a patient of piles. 28 days ago, I had a surgery. Now, there is a slight bleeding through the stool. What can I do? Please tell me.

#

Minimal bleeding after recent piles operation is not very uncommon.

• It is very important to keep your stools soft. Please take good amounts of fruits, vegetables, and fluids to keep the motion soft. If required, you may take medication also as per the doctor's advise.
  • The doctor must have given you an ointment, like Lignocaine gel to be applied after passing motions.
  • If it is painful, please consult the same surgeon to rule out any infection of the operated site.

For more information consult a general surgeon online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/general-surgeon

| 

Why do I get the feeling of emptying my bowel whenever I go out?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 25 years old. My weight is 63 kg. I have masturbation habit for 6 years. My stomach gets bloated and there is gas formation. I also have tiredness and diarrhea. I have to apply pressure for passing urine and stools. I get the feeling of emptying my bowel whenever I got to go out ...  Read Full »

Does CD marker help in identification of blood cancer?
Hi doctor, I am a 25-year-old male suffering from joint pain and pain in the knees. I also have nausea, vomiting, gynec...  Read more»
I suddenly got fainted and woked up with bruising in eyes. Why?
Hi doctor,I am 28 years old with normal weight and following a vegetarian diet. Last month, I fainted at home and my fri...  Read more»

Ask a General Surgeon Now