Q. Kindly suggest medicines for piles and blood in stools.

I am having blood in stools and I have piles. I also have pain in passing the stools. Can you suggest some medicine?

#

1. I suggest you start antibiotics preferably Ciplox TZ (Ciprofloxacin and Tinidazole) tablet twice daily.
  2. I also suggest you start tablet Lyser DP (Diclofenac, Serratiopeptidase, and Paracetamol) twice daily.
  3. I also suggest you start Pantoprazole 40 mg before breakfast and liquid Piclin (Sodium Picosulfate) two teaspoonful at bedtime. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take the above medicines with their consent.
  • You can have sitz bath. For this, you need to add a few spoons of common salt in lukewarm water and then sit in that water.
  • Take fresh fruits and vegetables and a good amount of fluids. This should settle your issue.

For more information consult a general medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

The situation is same. I still have blood in stools and it is very painful while passing the stool. How much time will it take to recover? 

#

• Generally, the patients start improving by the fifth day unless they are not taking medications properly.
  • You should have got at least 50% improvement by now.

| 

I am getting hemorrhoids at least twice a month. What to do?

Query: Hello doctor,I am getting hemorrhoids often. Even this month, I got hemorrhoids twice. I would like to know, why is it so often for me? I do eat fruits every day, and I do not have constipation. I am 20 years old, and my weight is 59 kg. Thank you.  Read Full »

I got internal hemorrhoids and now bleeding on passing stools. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor,I am in a situation that I cannot go to any hospital for the next three weeks. That is why I am seeking help from online. I am a 27 year old female and I got internal hemorrhoids and a small grape-like clump on my bum which I got long, long ago. A month ago I got constipation and this led ...  Read Full »

Is Pantoprazole allergy something to be concerned about?

Query: Hello doctor, I had indigestion problems last month and I was given a Pan 40 injection in a 24/7 hospital in my locality. The moment I was given the injection, my body developed rashes, redness, and itching. My doctor immediately gave Avil injection after which rashes and redness subsided. Two days...  Read Full »

Does CD marker help in identification of blood cancer?
Hi doctor, I am a 25-year-old male suffering from joint pain and pain in the knees. I also have nausea, vomiting, gynec...  Read more»
I suddenly got fainted and woked up with bruising in eyes. Why?
Hi doctor,I am 28 years old with normal weight and following a vegetarian diet. Last month, I fainted at home and my fri...  Read more»