Q. Kindly suggest medicines for piles and blood in stools.

I am having blood in stools and I have piles. I also have pain in passing the stools. Can you suggest some medicine?

#

1. I suggest you start antibiotics preferably Ciplox TZ (Ciprofloxacin and Tinidazole) tablet twice daily.
  2. I also suggest you start tablet Lyser DP (Diclofenac, Serratiopeptidase, and Paracetamol) twice daily.
  3. I also suggest you start Pantoprazole 40 mg before breakfast and liquid Piclin (Sodium Picosulfate) two teaspoonful at bedtime. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take the above medicines with their consent.
  • You can have sitz bath. For this, you need to add a few spoons of common salt in lukewarm water and then sit in that water.
  • Take fresh fruits and vegetables and a good amount of fluids. This should settle your issue.

For more information consult a general medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

The situation is same. I still have blood in stools and it is very painful while passing the stool. How much time will it take to recover? 

#

• Generally, the patients start improving by the fifth day unless they are not taking medications properly.
  • You should have got at least 50% improvement by now.

|