Q. How can a 35-year-old male overcome rectal swelling, itching, and piles?

Dr. Ajeet Kumar

I am a 35-year-old male suffering from piles and swelling in the outer rectum. It was itching for the past few weeks but has become painful.

#

Welcome you to icliniq.com.

From the attached images (attachments removed to protect the patient's identity), I think you have thrombosed external hemorrhoids or piles, which are usually painful. I suggest you take a Sitz bath. Take a tub of water, fill it in half with slightly warm water, add 5 ml of any liquid antiseptic, and sit in it for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Do it three times a day for a total of seven days. This will help soothe it and would decrease the pain. I suggest you take the tablet Doxium (Calcium Dobesilate) thrice daily for two weeks and take Isabgol husk with water as this would cause less pressure while passing stools. Consult a specialist doctor, discuss with them and take medications with their consent.

|