I have been having serious pain when going to the toilet but the pain lasts for anything up to 8 hours after. I sometimes have blood on the toilet paper as well. I have been to the doctor before and even took myself to the hospital and after a small rectal exam every time they tell me it is a pile or hemorroid.
I am convinced it is not because this has been going on for three years now. How can something so natural cause me so much pain? It even gets to the point where it wakes me up at night in agony depending on when I last had a bowel movement. My actual bum hole is worrying me as well. It started off as a little tear (fissure), now I have got a big tear with what looks like a skin tag hanging off it as doctors in the past have said. It cannot be a skin tag as if you look properly it is actually part of my bum hole as there is a part missing.
I feel very saddened of your symptoms. I have seen many patients with this problem, which causes unbearable pain and anxiety to them. You may be having either anal fissure or piles, but the treatment is almost similar.
1. Eat lot of vegetables and whole grains. Fiber will heal the problems quickly.
2. Eat a different fruit every day. Avoid spicy and oily foods.
3. Never forcefully defecate. This will increase the tear or hemorrhoid. Use your stool softener twice a day.
4. You can take an ayurvedic drug for a long time basis for complete healing like Pilex tablet twice a day for 3 to 4 months.
5. Take Calcium Dobesilate tablets at night for a month.
6. Buy Calcium Dobesilate containing hemorrhoidal cream. It has an applicator (a cone with hole in both ends), insert it into anus and press the tube morning and night.
7. Is your blood pressure under control? Sometimes increased blood pressure may also cause hemorrhoid or fissure.
By doing this you can see your pain and other symptoms slowly relieved in two to three months. If the problem increases, please opt for surgery. It will give you faster recovery.
Was this answer helpful?
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. eating oily and spicy junk foods, smoking and drinking habits are the common causes to have piles. It can be managed naturally through ayurvedic medicines and lifestyle changes. Avoid eating spicy and fried junk foods. Read full
.. very saddened of your symptoms. I have seen many patients with this problem, which causes unbearable pain and anxiety to them. You may be having either anal fissure or piles, but the treatment is almost similar. Read full
Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.