Q. My pimples are getting worse. What will I do?

Dr. Shaunak Patel

I am 17 years old and suffering from pimples from last two weeks. It is increasing day by day. So what will I do? Please suggest some medicine. Thank you

#

It is essential that you drink 4 liters of water as constipation can cause pimples.

Once a regular bowel moment is established, you could apply Oxidoben cream (combination of Adapalene and Benzoyl peroxide) at night over the pimples. It will dry them up and shed them away. Continue it for three weeks.

Avoid unnecessary use of facewash as dry skin can also cause pimples. Wash face with plenty of water during the day.

Also, I suggest capsule Azithromycin 500 mg once every day on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday for two weeks.

|