Q. What is the dosage of Piracetam to enhance memory?

Dr.
and medically reviewed by Nithila A
Published on Sep 17, 2019

My age is 21. I am going to take Piracetam for admission test exam. I am in a problem. Please suggest me a dosage.

#

I can certainly understand your concern. I have worked through your attached query in detail. Many of your symptoms are not related to memory loss. These are symptoms of a mood disorder. Piracetam is not the right medication here. You require antidepressant medicines to improve your cognition since memory disturbances are prevalent in depression too. In case if you like to consider Piracetam, you can take it as 400 mg every 12th hourly after discussing with your physician. Post your further questions if any.

Academic stressors.

Complete Thyroid profile, and complete hemogram.

Mood disorder.

I would like to know about Cromotop inhaler. Please explain.

Query: Hi doctor, My son, who is 15 years old, suffers from seasonal allergy during spring and autumn months. He has to take Levolin inhaler several times a day and Budecort inhaler as well during the period. Sometimes, he also has to take Montair tablets. I heard about inhaler Cromotop 2 mg, which preve...  Read Full »

My father had HIE due to a heart attack, and is now in coma. What to do?

Query: Hi doctor, My father has hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy due to a heart attack. Tracheostomy has been done. He is in a coma. What are the options available now?  Read Full »

I am losing my learning capabilities and having memory problem. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am facing memory problem. Day by day I am feeling like I am getting down like forgetting most of the previous things specially related to my academic life. I am losing my learning capabilities. I am finding hard to memorize things now.  Read Full »