Q. NT scan shows placenta is fundo posterior lower edge reaching internal os. Is travelling fine?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Placenta Position or Pregnancy Health? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Our 12 weeks NT scan indicates developing placenta is fundo posterior lower edge reaching internal OS. The doctor advised 30 days complete bed rest. I need your opinion on the same case and also doing an ultrasound scan after two weeks. This scan was done 10 days back and since then I am on bed rest. I have a family vacation (one hour flight) planned to travel in 15 days. Is this something possible and non-risky to do?