Q. What food can provide essential nutrients to baby after bleeding due to placenta previa?

Answered by Dr. Ravinder Kaur Khurana Kaur Khurana and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Placenta Previa or Abnormal Uterine Bleeding? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have been diagnosed with placenta previa at 14 weeks. I have had one episode of heavy bleeding. Are there any foods (going above and beyond healthy pregnancy foods) that I should eat to ensure my baby gets the nutrients he needs to make up for the blood loss?