Q. What treatment can be had for scratch marks in a 4-year-old?

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Postinflammatory Pigmentary Changes or Marks & Scars? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My daughter who is 4 years old had got a scratch mark three months ago. It has left a brown mark. It is a little white in the middle. Is it a scar? Will it go away soon? I have attached few images for your reference.