Posture And Balance

Please suggest some exercises for twisted sacrum and dextroscoliosis.

Query: Hi doctor, My left side back has been a problem for many years. My sacrum moves posterior with activity. Kindly give some suggestions for twisted sacrum and 12 degrees dextroscoliosis. What muscle groups need to be focused upon?  Read Full »

Dr. Shakti Mishra

Fitness Expert, Nutritionist, Physiotherapist, Yoga Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Dextroscoliosis is the right side torsion of your spine. In your case, it is with the involvement of the sacrum. In this case, the erector spinae muscle, latissimus dorsi, gluteus muscle, piriformis muscles, along with some amount of hamstring stretch need to be checked r...  Read Full »

Can chiropractic treatment cure back pain?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 26 year old male. I have mild back pain for over two years. Also, I feel uncomfortable while walking, a feeling of unbalance and pain in my right leg. I have gone to orthopedician and he recommended for an MRI scan of spine. I have attached the report here. The MRI scan shows mild ...  Read Full »

Dr. Rajyaguru

Neuro Surgeon, Neurologist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your symptoms and I saw the attachments (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There is no worrisome compression on your cord. You should do spinal extension exercises and isometric neck exercises to prevent significant spinal degeneration. The sca...  Read Full »

I have a dull pain on the right side of the bottom of my spine. How to stop them?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25-year-old male, around 199 cm tall and 85 kg weight. I have been playing sports when I was young (volleyball, tennis, and basketball) and I was fit for a long time. However, since I started with higher education (around six years ago), I tended to study in a semi-bent positio...  Read Full »

Dr. Sreenivasa Rao

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your concern. I feel the pain what you describe is due to bad posture adapted all these days. It could be a neural pain due to any disc issue and may not be a worse prolapse. This may warrant a thorough examination of your spine and hip. As of now, I recommend...  Read Full »

Why is my son losing the ability to walk?

Query: Hi doctor, My son is a month away from 3 years old. Approximately 3 months ago, he started to lose the ability to walk. He is not able to stand up with making a tripod position. His balance is extremely unstable and his grip in his hands has diminished that he is not able to hold a crayon. When he d...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. I am sorry to inform you that the things need to be taken care as soon as possible. There is a possibility of leukodystrophy (abnormal gene affects the white matter of the brain) due to some aberrant genes or metabolic abno...  Read Full »

Please suggest a way to get rid of inner ear fluid.

Query: Hi doctor, I was told by my primary care physician that I have some fluid in my inner ear. I have also had dizziness, nausea and feeling like the room is spinning. I also think that I have vertigo, but I am not sure. The episodes happen at night and sometimes during the day. My current medication in...  Read Full »

Dr. Mehak Agarwal

Diabetologist, Family Physician, ENT Otolaryngologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do your symptoms increase on changing position? Do you have fullness in the ear, ringing sensation in ear or reduced hearing? There can be two possible diagnoses in your case, but I need to know if you have any of the above symptoms. Either it can be benign paroxy...  Read Full »

Why is my child having issues with balancing?

Query: Hello doctor, Age of the child: 20 Months Gender: Male Weight: 12 Kilograms Height: 30 inches Started Walking: 15 Months Started Sitting: 5 months Started Crawling: 12 months Problem: My baby has started walking at the age of 15 months and is very active. He runs, jumps, rolls, an...  Read Full »

Dr. Manu Bharadwaj

Paediatric Surgeon, Paediatrician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First, let me appreciate you for describing whatever your child has appropriately. As you have said that the baby has just started walking about 5 months ago, the problem with balance could be just his learning curve. Kids normally do fall while learning to walk, am...  Read Full »

How is dizziness treated?

Query: Hello doctor, I do not want to be sound like I am panicking, but I really do feel quite uneasy. Since I woke up I feel dizzy. My head is rolling and when I close my eyes, I feel like the world is rolling around in a full speed. It never happened with me any time before. I just had my lunch now, but ...  Read Full »

Dr. Aditi Gupta Jha

General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your description it looks like you are suffering from dizziness. This could be due to two reasons. One is your blood pressure and the other is your body's balance mechanism. So, I would recommend that you get your blood pressure checked and also a physician in person...  Read Full »

Is vertigo while lying down and turning head towards left due to balancing issues in ear?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 40-year-old male. I weigh about 79 kg and my height is 5'11". My BP is 130/78 and pulse rate is 90 bpm. I have no diabetecs and I am a non-smoker, and non-alcoholic. I am a software engineer. I am having neck and back pain issues for the past 10 years particularly more severe ...  Read Full »

Dr. Seyedaidin Sajedi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your history and reviewed your total spinal MRI. (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Do not be nervous. Vertigo that you are experiencing is not related to your discopathy. You have disc bulging in the cervical spine (C5-C6 and C6-C7), at leas...  Read Full »

I have continuous dizziness with loss of balance. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, Continuous dizziness. Losing balance could not sit or stand for more than few minutes. Age:65, Height:6'2'', Weight:220 lb.  Read Full »

Dr. Ajay Panwar

Internal Medicine Physician, Neurologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your MRI spine reports osteophytes at multiple spinal levels along with bilateral neural foraminal stenosis at C6-C7 level (attachment removed to protect patient identity). These cervical changes though can cause dizziness but persistent imbalance is not usually seen wi...  Read Full »

My balance gets impaired when I shake my head. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 51 year old male. I have never had any medical condition prior. I spent a very cold day outside and woke up the next day with a feel of dizzy (like I am drunk), queasy and tired. There is no pain, cough or discharge. When I move my head from side to side my balance gets impaired...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your problem seems to be due to inner ear infection leading to impairment of balance on head movements and ringing sensation in ear known as tinnitus. You need ear examination and complete vestibular functions assessment and evaluation by an ENT (ear, nose and throat...  Read Full »