Q. Can addiction to porn movies and masturbation cause early ejection?

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B

I am 25 years old and a virgin. I used to watch too much porn movies two to three years back because of issues in personal life. I had watched it before that also but once or twice a week. After my breakup, I was totally depressed and shattered. A friend of mine deliberately forced me to watch porn movies to come out of depression. After that, I got addicted to it. Now the problem is I have a small penis and whenever I masturbate, I ejaculate very soon (say four minutes) and pain rises in my back tailbone as if the inner nerves are stretched too much. It seems like I cannot be in the field of encounter for a long time. What should I do? Please help.

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B

Obstetrics And Gynaecology Sexology
#

You are contributing porn watching and masturbation to your back pain. Masturbation is a healthy way of satisfying your sexual desires and you can masturbate weekly twice or thrice. Anything in excess is not good. It will not affect your sex life or general health.

By watching porn continuously and masturbating daily is common in your age. It will not cause any serious damage except early ejaculation. That is because you have trained yourself and your penis to ejaculate early. Lot of constructive time was wasted in this. You can divert your mind by concentrating in your studies or professional career. Also, learn yoga and meditation which will help your back ache and assist you to concentrate on useful activities.

You can watch porn for five to ten minutes and masturbate weekly twice or thrice, but train yourself to ejaculate late by delaying stroking. For your back pain, consult an ortho doctor.

| 

What Is Premature Ejaculation?

Article Overview: A huge percentage of young men ejaculate within a few seconds or with minimal strokes during sexual intercourse. It is very stressful for both partners when this happens, and it can even lead to marital disharmony and discord. This is the most common male sexual problem. Fortunately, it can be overcome and even treated. Read Article

Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist

Premature ejaculation (rapid climax within seconds) is common. It is natural in people with an overly sensitive penis, but it is distressing and disappointing for the couple. To overcome the problem naturally, one needs to understand how exactly it happens and learn how to stop it. It is somewhat li...  Read Article

I have a premature ejaculation problem. Is it due to my masturbation habit?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a premature ejaculation problem. When I am doing foreplay with my girlfriend, it automatically gets ejaculated after four to five minutes. Is it due to my masturbation habit?  Read Full »

I am having intense lightheadedness after quitting porn addiction. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a male, age is 28 years, normal blood test results. After struggling with porn addiction for many years I decided to completely stop. However, everyday from 6 PM I have intense lightheadedness. I cannot go out, drink, go to the gym or be functional at night. I had sometimes panic at...  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now